Technical specialist with a passion for the environment?-South West - AS021
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- South West England
- An attractive salary
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Dairy, Property, Land & Estates Management, Consulting work, Technical
- Contract Type
We are searching for an environmental technical specialist with a proven track record. You will ideally also have knowledge of the forage sector as you will be joining the team of a small yet highly regarded livestock Specialists business providing independent and practical advice to farmers based in the south west of England.
- Proactive business support and development-providing advice to current members either in person or on the phone whilst still seeking out new members.
- Working alongside the knowledge exchange manager to plan, research and write technical reports.
- Creating content for the companies eLearning platform and deliver technical workshops internally and externally.
- Supporting the development and delivery of environmental consultancy services within the wider parent company.
The successful candidate will have:
- An agricultural or environmental degree or equivalent.
- FACTS qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
- A year or mores practical experience in consultancy (ideally environmental).
- Practical farm experience/understanding.
- Proven ability in technical report writing.
- Excellent organisational skills, drive and an initiative thinking.
- Online employee support and rewards benefits scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Discounted animal healthcare
Package: An attractive salary appropriate for the right candidate that can hit the ground running.
Want to find out more?
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.