Breeder Farm Manager - Lincolnshire -
This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate, career focused Farm Manager who is looking to further their career and really make waves in the poultry industry. This is a great company for progression, previous post holders have gone on to area management.
Managing this modern broiler breeder site, you will be managing a small team of individuals who are working to the best welfare standards and production targets. This is a role where you will make a name for yourself and further promote your career within this competitive industry, going on then to further your career within this influential business if desired.
To be successful within the application process you will have had 2/3 years of experience at this level, have good people management skills, a full driving licence and live or be willing to relocate within a commutable distance of the site, accommodation can be made available for the right candidate.
- Maintain optimum environmental conditions and ensure bird welfare and bio security practices are maintained.
- Supervise all parties and employees on the farm, ensuring visitors/contractors comply with company standards as well as Health & Safety and other UK legislation.
- Maintain accurate records as stipulated by our client & UK legislation.
- Ensuring that high standards of animal welfare, hygiene and husbandry practice are maintained.
- Site maintenance and upkeep.
- Comply with legislative and assurance scheme standards.
- Previous experience in breeder management.
- Ideally, proven experience in managing people although not essential.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to be self-driven and gain results.
- Excellent stockmanship skills.
- Basic IT skills.
- UK driving licence.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered depending on experience and qualifications.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.