Sales Specialist – Opportunities available in South Hampshire & Dorset / Wiltshire / Oxfordshire
Are you looking for an exciting career, where your potential is recognised and developed, where your employer invests in your training and progression? Do you want to join Wynnstay a leading UK Agricultural Feed Business?
With a turnover in excess of £500 million, and more than a 100 years of successful operations Wynnstay’s values concept of THRIVE, (T)eamwork, (H)onesty, (R)espect, (I)nnovation, (V)alue creation, (E)nvironmental Sustainability, are the embodiment of our company culture.
The Sales Division as part of Wynnstay (Agricultural Supplies) Ltd are now looking to recruit enthusiastic and hardworking Sales Specialists, with opportunities available in Wiltshire (based out of our Calne Depot), and Oxfordshire (based out of our Thame Depot) and South Hampshire & Dorset.
Reporting to the Sales Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Growing and developing sales of animal health, hardware, feed and arable inputs
- Developing the existing and new customer ledger in the relevant area
- Supporting both new and existing customers to improve farm profitability
- Offering quality products and practical advice that adds value to the customer
- Contributing fresh ideas on how to grow sales
- Building and maintaining constructive relationships with Wynnstay Depots, working closely with staff from Sales and other divisions within the company, to maximise returns from group trading activities
- Fully utilising the Sales Support function including CRM, to monitor customer and sales trends for determining key accounts and future sales strategies
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be agriculturally commercial aware
- Be highly motivated
- Have a strong understanding of sales and agricultural products
- Be able to build good business relationships with professional farmers
- Be efficient in time management and able to work effectively on your own initiative
- Have previous sales experience
- Have knowledge of feed, arable and animal health inputs
- Possess a full clean UK driving license
For the right candidate a trainee position would be considered, and supported with a training and development programme.
In addition to a competitive salary you will receive:
- Profit related annual bonus
- Employee discount at Wynnstay depots
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Save As You Earn schemes
- Company vehicle
For a confidential discussion regarding the vacancy, please contact Tom Jarvis, on 07787 444308.
To apply, please click the apply button now.