Crop Research and Innovation Technician- West Midlands
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- West Midlands
- Excellent remuneration package, career development
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Crop science, Technical
- Contract Type
Working closely with the head of crop innovation you will be responsible for the day to day activities in this exciting, modern business focusing on the future of global farming.
There has never been a more exciting time to join this business who are going through astronomical growth and development with ambitious plans to expand further over the next few years there is substantial room for you to grow your career, taking crop research to new heights.
This business focus on rethinking the way we grow crops, using pioneering technology and research to maximise yields whilst maintaining quality, taste, and food security. Using sustainable and scientifically developed methods this business can significantly reduce energy and water consumption.
You will be:
- Researching and developing new crops carrying out exciting trial projects.
- Developing the most efficient production, through extensive research and development. Ensuring contracts are met and carried out as profitably as possible.
- Working closely with the head of innovation.
The right person will:
- Have experience in trials, crop research or glasshouse studies.
- Keen to learn ad develop, passionate about the future of farming.
- A strong research and development understanding.
- Thrive in a dynamic and ambitious team, you will be a significant part of the future and this is a growing business where everyone clubs in together to get the job done
Opportunities like this do not come up often, you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and exceptional career development.
To apply: please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation