Agricultural Area Sales Managers
Ernest Doe is the UK's largest Agricultural, Construction and Groundcare machinery dealership, turning over £140m per annum from 19 locations across the South and East of England.
We are currently looking for keen and driven Agricultural Area Sales Managers to join and support the existing teams at our Fulbourn and Littleport branches, based in Cambridgeshire.
Reporting directly to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of Agricultural Machinery, both new and used including its associated equipment in a designated area. In the main, your role involved selling to the already established customer base covered by the branch, with the additional element of ‘cold calling’ in order to promote Ernest Doe and encourage new business.
You will be working with brands such as New Holland, Bednar, Lemken, Dalbo and many more.
- Good, sound knowledge of working within the Agricultural industry
- Experience of working with Agricultural or other types of large machinery is advantageous
- Proven sales or service experience within this industry or similar
- Achieves Sales Performance targets as set out by direct line manager
- Representing the Dealership and portfolio of brands to customers in defined sales area of reasonability
- Maintains up to date product knowledge
- Attending customer focused events
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able close a deal
- Have the ability where necessary to demonstrate equipment
- Full driving licence is required
- Administratively organised and prepared to update CRM system daily
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidate’s notice period
Location: Fulbourn or Littleport
Hours: 42.5 hours per week – 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (1 hour unpaid lunch)
Additional hours as required which will include weekends as per rota especially during peak periods e.g Harvest
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Salaried
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience, plus commission and company car
Benefits: 32 days annual leave including bank holidays, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace Pension, Employee Referral Bonus Scheme, Winter Flu Jab Service, Car Tyre Discount, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Life Insurance Cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV and application form with a covering letter via the apply button.