Parts & Retail Salespeople
Ernest Doe is the UK's largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, turning over £140m per annum from 19 locations across East Anglia and the South East.
We are looking for Parts & Retail Salespeople to assist with retail and trade sales, and join the existing teams at our branches based in Essex, Kent, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Reporting to the Parts & Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day retail sales within the showroom which will include Parts, Hardware and Clothing sales. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company either face to face or over the telephone.
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with both our trade and general public customers
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and fax
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience (desirable)
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Sales experience and/or knowledge or groundcare and agricultural machinery (desirable)
- Full driving licence
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Motivated by sales and targets
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
- Able to use own initiative
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Various locations – Essex, Kent, Suffolk and Norfolk
Hours: 39hrs per week basic – 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday. Saturdays as per rota (8am to 1pm)
Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39hrs Monday to Friday
Contract: Permanent, Full time, Hourly Paid
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience
Benefits: 32 days annual leave including bank holidays, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace Pension, Employee Referral Bonus Scheme, Winter Flu Jab Service, Car Tyre Discount, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Life Insurance cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV and application form with a covering letter via the apply button.