We are looking for an experienced Site manager to join a strong and fast paced team within a grain processing company based in the Nottinghamshire area. The site is comprised of a 50, 000 tonne grain drying and storage facility along with other key production facilities. You will be reporting to the Regional operations manager and be in charge of the day to day smooth running of the site.
- Lead, manage and inspire your team-Reporting on PDRs and PKIs.
- Effectively organise the day to day smooth running of the Site-maintaining adequate staff cover, training and development.
- Carry out and keep up to date with site safety and hygiene compliance to exceptional standards.
- Manage site budgets, striving for maximum efficiency whilst ensuring SLAs are maintained.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety precautions-Must have.
- Knowledge of BASIS/TASCC/UFAS - desirable
- Previous experience in a similar business-Feed Fert, Grain and or Seed.
- Proven ability to be a strong leader -Great communicational skills essential.
- Experience working in a fast pace, pressure filled environment- Prioritising, planning workloads and key tasks and overcoming problems sufficiently.
- Keen relationships builder, both with your team and your customers.
- Up to date IT skills.
- A Full, clean UK driving License.
Package: Competitive salary, Cycle to work scheme, great holiday package along with much more.
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.