Area Coordinator (Cheshire and North Shropshire)
The Area Coordinator will be responsible for delivery of a full milk recording service to approximately 45 farms in the defined area. This involves visiting the farms on an approximately monthly basis and collecting event data about the individual cows and updating the NMR database. On some farms it will also involve taking milk samples from each cow as they are milked. This role will cover the Cheshire and North Shropshire area.
Essential Key Skills:
- Good time management and communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible manner, adapting to new situations
- Organise work load and coordinate with customers and self-employed samplers
- Self-motivated with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Valid current driving license
- Milk recording and/or practical dairy farming experience
- Understanding of cow biology
- Competent user of Microsoft office products and web based services
Mainly daytime farm visits and working from home, some early mornings. Averaging a 37 hour week, daily and weekly hours will be flexible to suit the business needs. You will be provided with the relevant equipment to undertake the role.