We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team of a grain processing site in North Yorkshire, as part of one of the UK's largest grain marketing businesses.
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be confident in operating a wide range of equipment and machinery. You will be responsible for assisting in the operation of the site to meet commercial requirements while maximising efficiency, as well as maintaining high standards of quality, health and safety and environmental guidelines.
This is an exciting opportunity for a practical individual to get on board with one of the main businesses in the grain industry, who offer great structure and benefits.
- Assist with all aspects of Grain Storage.
- Compliance with Health and Safety and effective record keeping.
- Maintain high levels of quality and service, adhering to company procedures and customer requirements regarding drying, cleaning, grading and storage operations.
- Maintain high standards of organization and hygiene throughout the site, stores and plant.
- Liaise with Grain Admin and lab regarding non-conforming product control and release.
- Support Crop Production Store during peak times, including deliveries.
- Farming background/knowledge would be beneficial.
- Be self-motivated, flexible and an effective team player.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads.
- Workshop/mechanical skills are desirable.
- Ability to work both collaboratively with others or independently when required.
- Loading shovel/telehandler licenses are desirable.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build effective working relationships.
- A flexible approach to work especially during peak periods.
- A full UK driving license.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Dedication to ongoing Learning and Development
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Rachel Murray on: 01885 498177 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.