Senior Raw Materials Buyer - South West England - Hybrid/WFH
A highly established Animal Nutrition business, with extensive presence in the South of the UK is looking for a new member to join their Senior Management Team.
With Raw Material purchasing being your main focus, this is your prime opportunity to take full control of buying in goods for the business at Senior Management level. It is paramount changes within the market are monitored and actions are taken accordingly - therefore prior Raw Material buying experience is essential.
Combining the expertise of the businesses nutritionists and consultants along with that of your own will result in continued excellent customer service being provided.
What will set you apart from other candidates?
- Having the ability to secure negotiations around the procurement of compounds, blends and straights.
- Proven ability of forming long lasting business relationships.
- Commercial awareness both of the UK and Global market.
- Feed formulation experience would be an advantage.
- Being a true team player.
- Previous Raw Material buying experience is essential.
- Full UK Driving License.
- IT Literate.
- Highly organised with the ability to financially plan and forecast.
- Flexibility for this role to be carried out from the company's head office or alternatively homeworking/hybrid option.
- Shared ownership opportunities.
- Significant opportunities for progression.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.