Our industry-leading Financial Farm Management service provides software, secretarial expertise and business consultancy to farmers requiring management accounts, plus support with financial planning, farm budgeting and forecasting. Over 1000 farmers choose us to produce management accounts. This means they have reliable, timely and accurate information to monitor and control business performance.
Promar International‘s target is to achieve double-digit profit growth year on year. If you are an experienced people leader with the ambition to develop your business management skills in a growing business, apply now with your CV.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- People Leadership
- Lead a team of UK remote-working Farm Business Managers and Analysts
- You will have three direct reports with combined responsibility for thirty-five field-based employees
- Deliver Genus’ People Magnet strategy by supporting the Farm Business Management team in all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Apply Lean Management principles to drive quality, making year on year efficiency gains in the time taken to produce data sets
- Deliver and grow Farm Business Accounts and Agstute services
- Enhance the customer experience and employee efficiency goals by working closely and constructively with our software suppliers to improve the product
- Plan, utilise and coordinate logistics to enable economic and sustainable delivery of the Farm Business Accounts service
- Work with the Farm Consultancy and Data Analyst team to utilise data to produce efficient, high-quality work and innovative products
- Assist and support the implementation of future business strategies and plans to develop the Promar International business
- Drive the growth of the business forward with effective sales and marketing initiatives and resource allocation that achieves growth of on-farm and corporate customers
- Key performance indicators for this role include:
- Employee retention
- Employee efficiencies
- Employee quality standards/success rates
- Business profit and growth
- A degree-level qualification in business administration, accountancy and finance or similar
- Full clean driving licence with the ability to complete national travel frequently (international travel may be required on occasion)
- Proven ability to lead, grow, develop and change business units and people
- Proven ability to negotiate, analyse and win new business in a competitive environment
Send your CV to email@example.com. Your application will be reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team. Successful candidates will be contacted by telephone and subsequent interviews will be conducted face-to-face or virtually, depending on location.
About Promar International
Promar International is a leading provider of consultancy services to farmers, food companies and retailers. We create and analyse a vast array of industry data to keep us at the forefront of trends and provide reliable evidence to back our advice.
Our people are nutritionists, vets, agronomists, environmentalists, marketeers, financial planners, strategists, data analysts, engineers and supply chain builders. We operate from the UK and work globally.
Promar International is part of Genus plc, an agricultural biotechnology pioneer. Genus is a UK listed FTSE 250 company with over 3,000 employees spread across 70 countries.