Feed Sales - Is this the career for you? - North West England
A leading industry contender within the Agricultural feed sector is widening its team base within the North of the UK. If you come from a background of Ruminant Nutrition or have first-hand extensive Herd Manager experience, then I want to hear from you today.
You will understand that animal performance is directly linked to your feed, by representing this company you have the power to shape the fortune of both farmers and that of the business you're part of.
About this role:
- Increasing volume of sales through existing business and new.
- Advising on and selling the range of products to customers.
- Supporting customers throughout the given territory.
- Keep up to date with industry challenges, trends and changes.
- Continually develop commercial relations with potential customers.
- Progression opportunities within the business.
- A full UK driving licence is required for this position.
Why would this role suit me?
- Extensive support and training provided to the right candidate.
- Excellent opportunity to progress from Herd Manager role into the commercial world.
- Equally a position of this nature will allow candidates with Ruminant Nutrition backgrounds to utilise their expertise.
- Opportunities for those with pre-existing sales experience to be accommodated.
- Be part of a recognised, brand leading business.
- Benefit of commission based role.
- Ability for office/farm split - no two days are the same!
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.