Area Manager - Agricultural Machinery Dealership: South Midlands/Cotswolds
Are you an aspiring territory sales professional seeking career progression with a prominent ag machinery dealer? Or perhaps you're an established sales director looking to join an expanding regional business with a broad portfolio of premium franchises? If any of this rings true, we'd like to hear from you.
Our client, a reputable agricultural machinery dealership experiencing sustained growth, is seeking to appoint an Area Manager to lead a team of 3 area sales managers and drive optimisation of the company's CRM system. You will bring, maintain and grow a sales ledger across the territory. Equally important will be your support and professional development of the area sales team.
You will have people management experience and a proven background in agricultural machinery sales, ideally with leading tractor brands although experience with other agricultural machinery would also be desirable.
What your 'day-to-day' will look like:
- Management and professional development of sales team
- Departmental P&L responsibilities
- Sales KPI management, analysis and actions
- Monitor sales activities and report to senior management
- Contribute to the maintenance and growth of sales ledger
- Lead on CRM development across the business
- Liaise with customer base, clients and manufacturers through multiple channels
- Product demonstrations and presentations to new and existing customers
- Attend ag machinery shows/events
- Ensure customer service standards are optimised
- Reporting to Group Manager
What will you possess:
- Proven and sustained success within an ag machinery sales role is essential
- Relevant technical product and market knowledge
- An existing sales ledger within the region
- Background with leading tractor brands, or at least modern agricultural machinery
- Sound business acumen
- Previous experience of people management
- CRM experience
- Clean, valid driving licence
What you can expect:
- Very competitive salary package (inc. health plan)
- Company vehicle
- Substantial career development opportunities
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.