As the Event Marketing Executive for Agriconnect, you’ll be responsible for planning and implementing successful marketing campaigns for Agriconnect’s expanding portfolio of events. The role will focus on B2C marketing to ensure registration and attendance targets are achieved.
- Do you enjoy variation in your work?
- Can you adapt your marketing skills to different audiences and objectives?
- Does delivering results give you job satisfaction?
- Do you enjoy delivering events and creating bespoke marketing campaigns?
- Can your marketing skills grow a brand and revenue?
The role plans, oversees delivery, measures and improves content led multi-channel marketing campaigns that acquire, retain and engage our visitors and grow attendance to our portfolio of events. This role will encompass brand and category marketing primarily to B2C audiences to support the wider business with strategic market and revenue growth. Ensuring integrated, cross-channel marketing techniques are used to deliver demonstrable, effective results. Taking personal responsibility for time-sensitive delivery of marketing plans, campaigns and activity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will be:
- Brand Champion within the Audience and Events Marketing team with specific focus on two of our main events
- You’ll be working collaboratively with colleagues in the Audience and Events marketing team
- Create the marketing plan for the delivery of visitors to events with the support of the Marketing Manager
- Support the tracking of our marketing budget from visitor campaigns
- Understand and adhere to brand guidelines at all times
- Work with our Data Intelligence Manager and Head of Events to evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data, customer feedback to develop a deep understanding of customers that will drive engaging marketing strategies, grow the event and improve customer satisfaction.
Channel Management and Campaign tracking
- Collaborate with our digital teams to set up tracking for all visitor event campaigns to enable us to constantly improve marketing performance
- Work alongside marketing colleagues to build connected channel campaigns using content that inspires and engages visitors to our events via emails, social media, blogs and newsletters, paid media, partnerships, and SEO, developing on site propositions at our events and other events
- Work with our Content team to create content to drive visitor engagement, registrations, and attendance
- Attend our events and other events as and when required
- Support the Marketing Manager for events in dealing with key partnerships
- Support the Marketing Manager for events with PR for an event ensuring it integrates into wider customer campaigns
Data, insight, and reporting
- Manage and review event visitor data with the data team to ensure we have complete and correct information to plan for future activity
- Work with the whole marketing, digital and data team to ensure that audiences are not being over-marketed to and becoming disengaged
- Share regular marketing updates on how event visitor marketing campaigns are performing, disseminate findings and results, and work with other stakeholders to ensure a smart, aligned approach to achieve the business roadmap
- Using project management systems to log, track and deliver all elements of time-sensitive projects
- Support the Marketing Manager when in a run up to an event, report on key marketing stats from engagement metrics on web and social to pre-registrations
- Support the Marketing Manager for events with any visitor research and insight programmes to ensure we always understand what is keeping our event audiences awake at night. Work with our data team to make sure research is connected to the wider programme of customer insight activity and support this work.
- Minimum of 3 years’ marketing experience in a similar role
- Proven history of delivering success in event and digital marketing
- Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills, confident in curating and writing marketing copy
- Experience of running/marketing events is desirable
- Exceptional knowledge of digital marketing
- An ability to use analytical insight to make creative yet factual marketing recommendations
- Confident to take personal responsibility for delivery of quality marketing support
- Experience of balancing the needs and demands of internal and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver internal and external objectives for team KPI achievement
- Self-motivated and enjoy keeping up the date with the latest news, trends, and marketing
- Agricultural knowledge/experience would be desirable but not essential
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- A company pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training. Throughout your career at Agriconnect you will receive continued career development support from our management team
- Exceptional career progression. We are ever-evolving, if you work hard and do well - with our help and support there are no limits to your speed of progress
Agriconnect is the largest multi-platform agricultural information business in the UK. Our brands reach deeply into all the major agricultural sectors – arable, dairy, livestock, agricultural machinery, finance, and equipment. We take a farmer-centric approach to media. Our job is to help farmers run their farms more efficiently and make better purchasing decisions. There are many ways in which we can do this – magazines, websites, webinars, podcasts, conferences, events, and marketplaces.
If you’re interested in the role please send your CV and covering letter, including your salary expectations, via the apply button now.