Account Manager - PR & Marketing in Agri-Food
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Oxfordshire, Nationwide
- Good competitive salary
- Job Sector
- Livestock, Sales & Marketing, Management
- Contract Type
This PR & Marketing Agency is a lovely company to work for. They are warm, friendly, inclusive, team-focussed but positively encourage entrepreneurial spirit at the same time. They are ahead of the curve and innovative in their approach. They are growing and this is your chance to grow your career with them
They keep gaining more and more new clients, so they must be doing something right! They need good account managers to join the team and work with some of the best brands in Crop Production, agriculture and Food. The ideal people will have good marketing and PR capability, be confident in planning tactical campaigns and building strong relationships with clients.
The business is based in Oxfordshire but this role can be a home based role, hybrid role or office based role - which ever suites you best.
Who you are and what you will be doing;
- Have a flair for marketing and writing, with a good understanding of traditional and digital marketing
- successful track record as an Account Manager or Account Executive, ideally gained within a communications/PR agency
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of a clients' business, the market place and the issues affecting them and use insight to secure and develop business.
- Experience of generating business proposals, preparing and delivering pitches
- Demonstrate a high level of presentation skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated, with natural relationship building talents
- Commercially astute with strong numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Experience within agriculture, the food chain, animal health or land-based industries will be a strong
What you will be rewarded with:
- Good competitive salary
- Career growth and progression through the business
- Support when you need it and freedom when you need it
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.