Head of Sales
- Hybrid Working - Preston, Lancashire
- Competitive Salary
- Job Sector
- Sales & Marketing, Business Development
- Contract Type
Head of Sales – Rural Portfolio
Hours: 35 hours per week – Mon – Fri
Location: Preston – temporary hybrid working
Competitive – based on previous experience
We are looking for an ambitious and innovative Head of Sales for our Rural and Leisure Portfolio. The portfolio is one of the UK’s largest agricultural information and events platforms. The five co-located events in the portfolio, which includes the leading events Farm Business Innovation and Holiday Park and Resort innovation, connects UK farmers and land owners who are seeking alternative sources of income.
You will lead the sales function to exceed the budgeted revenue for the portfolio and other related products. You will be involved in direct sales to customers and leading the sales team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the sales strategy and will also play a key role in overall development of the show and related products.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous exhibition events sales experience
- Strong sales ability to establish a deep understanding of the company need to provide the relevant solution
- Excellent team leadership and man management skills.
- Excellent communication written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver face to face presentations effectively to high level decision makers
- Good level of industry knowledge would be beneficial
- Target driven and efficient.
- Ability to accurately forecast future sales
- Good working knowledge of relevant CRM systems, Microsoft packages and other tolls required for the role
- Effective time manager who possesses highly effective organisational skills
We offer an excellent package including:
- A competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after two years
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Free life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Agriconnect is a business unit within the Arc network, a global events, data, and media platform. Arc is a fast-growing global events, data, and media platform with a varied portfolio content led portals, magazines, and events.
Since 1844, the brands of Agriconnect have been the trusted source of information for farmers and with brands like Farmers Guardian, LAMMA, Croptec and Farm Business Innovation, Agriconnect continues to bring together the British farming community.
Arc has ambitious plans for growth, and this is an opportunity to be part of our continuing success story whilst enjoying a fabulous work/life balance.
We strive to create a culture that is open and respectful, where differences are valued and celebrated. We want everyone to be able to reach their full potential, so we are committed to cultivating a company that promotes inclusion and belonging.
If you’re interested in the role, please send your CV and covering letter, including your salary expectations via the apply button now.
Closing date is 10th September 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Similar searches: England, Permanent, Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Lancashire, Preston