John Deere / ProVQ Technical Trainer
John Deere / ProVQ Technical Trainer – Agriculture & Turf
Passionate about sharing your technical knowledge and developing the skills of others?
Knowledgeable about agriculture and turf?
Looking to work with a world-leading company with sustainability, innovation and community at its heart?
Then we would love to consider you for the role of John Deere / ProVQ Technical Trainer – Agriculture and Turf
The John Deere / ProVQ Technical Trainer – Agriculture & Turf, is responsible for all day-to-day aspects of the delivery and assessment of training to groups of commercial delegates as well as learners enrolled in the John Deere Apprenticeship Programme.
- Deliver and manage all components of delegate progress – marking work, providing feedback, identifying and reporting concerns to your line manager (the Centre Manager) and working with your wider team to ensure that all support requirements for delegates are met.
- Arrange and conduct skills assessments, update training courses and maintain records for all delegates.
- Promote the efficient use of resources, with a particular emphasis on reducing environmental impact.
- Maintain and develop training aids, workshop facilities and resources.
- Attend staff meetings and forums, contributing to specific development projects and activities to promote the apprenticeship and commercial programmes.
- Appropriate occupational qualification and level of occupational competence
- Full Driving License
- Teaching qualification (PTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed or NVQ equivalent)
- A-units or equivalent
- Relevant Health & Safety Qualification
- First Aid at Work Qualification
- Safeguarding course
Up to £38,000 dependent on experience.
To apply, please click the apply button now