Build your career and exercise your technical ability - Northern Ireland
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Northern Ireland
- Competitive plus commission
- Job Sector
- Apprenticeship / Trainee / Graduate, Food & Produce, Sales & Marketing, Beef
- Contract Type
Do you strive to support livestock farmers in producing the best quality products? Animal performance is directly linked to nutrition intake, in this role you will have the ability to advise farmers accordingly on what feeds and supplements will optimise the performance of their flock or herd.
With extensive training and support on offer, this position offers that prime opportunity for you to develop and grow into a career you are passionate about. You will be required to manage a territory of customers in the given area, therefore excellent communication, and ability to build relationship skills is paramount in this role.
- Basic ruminant nutrition understanding is essential.
- Degree in a relevant Agricultural related field would be beneficial.
- A sound understanding of the commercial sector.
- Ability to develop new skills.
- A full driving licence.
- Opportunities are also available for those with more established sales/advisory experience to join the company.
- Be located in, or able to relocate to Belfast.
Why join this business?
- Excellent induction package for new starters.
- Ongoing mentoring and training to support your career within the sector.
- High staff retention rate.
- Company vehicle provided.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.