Are you a farm trader looking for the autonomy to manage your territory like your own business?-Nort
We have a rare opportunity for an established farm trader in the North East of England to join a large, very well know market leader in the arable sector. There are two positions available with the following territories: Middlesbrough North and Durham and Northumberland. You will have the opportunity to liaise with the best farm traders in the business as well as take over some of their current warm accounts. This is a role not to be missed!
- Building up a sound knowledge of the company's products and services.
- Promote, manage and develop business, products and services.
- Have knowledge of grain markets and provide advice on the most appropriate management strategies.
- Purchase Grain, Oilseeds and Pulses from our farmer customers both established and new, agreeing terms for grain storage and handling services, if required.
- Advise and sell seed, fertilisers and other inputs and services to farmer.
- Build strong relationships with experienced commercial managers.
- Liaising closely with colleagues to identify opportunities with new customers and develop relationships with existing customers, supporting a joint working approach.
What you will need for this role:
- Drive and ambition to succeed within an internationally known company
- Established career in farm trading-currently trading
- A passion and knowledge of the agricultural industry
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills-written and verbal
- A clean UK Drivers License
- Agricultural (or related) degree-preferable
- FACTS qualification (advantageous)
Just some of the perks you will receive:
- Extensive training and progression in the business offered.
- Very generous salary
- Flexible working options
- Employee Assistance Programme (provides 24 hour support and advice, from financial to mental health)
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524, 07875 197 231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.