Have you always wanted to pursue a career in farm trading? North East
I have an exciting new role based in the North East of England for two trainees that are looking for that break into the world of farm trading. The two territories include Middlesbrough north and Durham and Northumberland and you will have the opportunity to shadow and learn from the best farm traders in the business. This company is a large, very well know market leader in the Arable industry and is one not to be missed!
Once you are all trained up, you will be expected to active engage with new and existing customers, this will be a key part of your role as this company has many loyal customers and customer service is at the heart of what they do. You will also be out purchasing Grain, Oilseeds and Pulses, agreeing terms for grain storage and hauling services and advising/selling seed, fert and other inputs and services to farmers.
What you will need for this role:
- Drive and ambition to succeed within an internationally known company.
- A passion and knowledge of the agricultural industry
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills-written and verbal
- A clean UK Drivers License
- Agricultural (or related) degree-preferable
- FACTS qualification (advantageous)
Just some of the perks you will receive:
- Extensive training and progression in the business offered.
- One-to-ones with senior members of staff
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- Employee Assistance Programme (provides 24 hour support and advice, from financial to mental health)
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524, 07875 197 231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.