Sales Manager looking for unparalleled career progression? South West
I am looking for a sales manager operating a cut above the rest, you will be already selling direct to farm and looking for a company who can take your career to the next level.
This is a role for someone with significant drive and ambition, who thrives on not only taking their territory to new heights but also who can manage the extensive existing accounts...does this sound like you?
This is your chance to have a real impact on the future of a business, you will be joining at a senior level in this instrumental role which has come about due to astronomical growth over the past few years and will be working closely with senior management.
- Managing significant established business.
- Be supporting newer/ less experienced members of the team.
- Driving new business development and managing key accounts so will need a thirst for progression and an aptitude for developing not only new business but new staff.
What do I need to be taken forward?
- Proven, extensive agricultural field sales experience in either ruminant or poultry feed.
- A technical understanding of poultry or ruminant feed.
- Professional and organised approach.
- Energetic and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Drive and ambition.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service always.
- Computer literate.
- Full UK driving licence and willing to travel and stay away as required.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation