Senior Financial Consultant - Southern England
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Southern England
- The role will be a hybrid position and will provid
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Machinery / Service / Technician, Beef
- Contract Type
Is Agricultural Finance your area of excellence? I am looking for a senior financial consultant with a commercial flair for a well-established, highly respected firm.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in farm finance and budgeting who has a practical knowledge of farming, along with some experience within the commercial sector. You will be required to provide independent and practical advice on a one to one basis to farmers within your specified area working within a supportive and motivated team of consultants.
There is ample opportunity for a self-motivated individual to develop existing and new skills and to progress within the business. The successful candidate will not be "over managed" and will be given a great deal of freedom to make their own decisions. This is an excellent opportunity to be a person rather a figure in a business.
This is also a perfect opening for graduates with practical farming experience who are looking to progress their career within this sector.
- Numerate with a thorough understanding on agricultural finance and budgeting
- Driven, commercially minded, enthusiastic self-starters who understand the industry.
- Preferably have a Degree or equivalent qualification in agriculture or related discipline.
- Have a good understanding and practical knowledge of agriculture.
- A high level of computer literacy alongside excellent on farm communication and organisational skills.
- Valid UK driving license.
Remuneration: The role will be a hybrid position and will provide a competitive rewards package. An excellent training package can also be provided to the successful candidate at the start of their career.
Want To Know More?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: 01885 485525 / 07506296301 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.