Are You a "Natural" at Building Strong Relationships and Love Agricultural Machinery? Midlands
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- The package will reflect experience, with excellen
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Livestock, Machinery / Service / Technician
- Contract Type
Our client is looking for someone with a strong affinity with agricultural machinery to join their established farmer owned machinery business based in the midlands.
This company sells new and used machinery, provides hires and also service and repairs- they are at the forefront of diversification along with being privately owned and still keeping that close knit family feel. You will be joining a knowledgeable team, and will be placed into a positive environment where you can learn from the best.
This position could suite a graduate with agricultural machinery experience that is looking to get into the commercial sector but with the helping hand of extensive support and training or alternatively this position could also be suited to someone with an established agricultural machinery sales background that is "ready to go". My client is pretty open!
For this role, you will need:
- Excellent communication skills, to be confident and personable with the ability to build rapport and relationships.
- A driven and hardworking personality, this is a rare opportunity to join the machinery sales sector at a junior level. The right person will be invested in developing their career.
- Resilience to deal with the peaks and troughs in sales.
- A strong arable machinery understanding, you will be working with a wide range of new and used machinery of all sizes, ages and price points.
The package will reflect experience, with excellent commission and rewards system as well as a company vehicle.
Please get in touch if you are interest:
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524, 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.