Marketing Experience With a Creative Flair? - Staffordshire
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Good competitive salary, exceptional opportunities
- Job Sector
- Administration, Dairy, Livestock, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
A market leading business is searching for a Marketing Specialist to join the team, engaging with customers to provide high quality service and maintain long-term relationships.
This would be an initial 9-12 month contract, with the potential for the right person to become permanent. This role is varied, a real chance to use your creativity to create brand awareness and generate sales. Opportunities within this business are highly sought after, and can offer exceptional career development.
If you have prior marketing experience and qualifications, along with an affinity with agriculture, I want to hear from you!
- Conducting activities to increase participation in customer satisfaction surveys.
- Preparing and executing the annual marketing and communication plan working to a budget and closely with the marketing manager.
- The corporate branding of the office and the employees, ensuring all marketing and communication is in line with company guidelines.
- Increasing brand awareness
- Branding & content creation
- Creates newsletters and manages social media accounts.
You will have:
- Prior experience in a marketing role.
- An agricultural background.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An ability to thrive under pressure.
- Clean UK driving license and passport.
Salary and package;
Good competitive salary, exceptional opportunities for development and 26 days holiday + bank holidays.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Rachel Murray on: 01885 498177/07498665961 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.