- Christopher Murray Recruitment
- Competitive salary plus company benefits
- CMR 266
- Job Sector
- Administration, Dairy, Sales & Marketing, Beef, Genetics and Breeding
- Contract Type
Our client is currently looking for an export coordinator to provide a first class service ensuring their world class bovine bull semen is exported across the globe.
Main Purpose of Role:
Ensuring data and orders are correctly and efficiently entered onto the management system.
- Processing of shipments accurately and proficiently;
- Applying for and processing external documents required for shipments;
- Provide support to ensure the smooth running of export operations in response to customer requests in an efficient and pro active manner;
- Liaison with other departments such as distribution, sales as well as overseas customers and clearance agents;
- Raising purchase order numbers via inhouse system;
- To complete any other duties as required from time to time.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- International export knowledge required but not essential
- Computer literate
- Quick learner and has experience of learning new procedures
- Takes pride in keeping an organised and tidy work area
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Dangerous goods qualification is desirable. However, full training can be provided.
This is an office based role so access to a vehicle is essential.