Territory Manager in Ruminant Health - Scotland
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Competitive basic salary plus benefits.
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Sales & Marketing, Veterinary, Beef, Sheep
- Contract Type
Do you have ruminant livestock experience and are seeking a commercial career? Perhaps you have a flair for sales and are seeking an opportunity to engage with vets and farmers on a daily basis. If so, I want to hear from you!
This role would be a fixed term contract. This global business is accomplished and respected within the industry, providing innovative animal health products to its customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader, who can provide outstanding training and benefits.
- Advise on products across the portfolio range to veterinary practices, maintaining an excellent standard of customer service.
- Maintain accounts within an established territory, as well as continuing to develop the business in the area.
- Report to the National Sales Manager and communicate effectively with other team members across all departments.
You will have/be:
- Ideally, prior sales experience within the ruminant sector or similar.
- Knowledge of ruminant livestock.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- A willingness to learn.
- Competitive basic salary plus commission.
- Company vehicle.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Rachel Murray on: 01885 498177/07498665961 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.