Regional Agronomy Manager - Leading Manufacturer: North East, Yorkshire & Lincolnshire
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- North East/Yorkshire/Lincolnshire
- Competitive salary + bonus + car
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Technical
- Contract Type
Are you a proven agronomist looking to apply their sound technical knowledge to a new challenge? Even if you're relatively new to agronomy, perhaps you're seeking to put your expertise to the test supporting a network of industry professionals. If this is you, we're keen to talk.
This is a rare opportunity to join an internationally renowned manufacturer embracing a new era within the business. As Regional Agronomy Manager, you will support an established network of reputable distributors across the region from both a technical and commercial standpoint.
- Provide technical advice and support to customers through multiple channels
- In partnership with commercial teams, develop and implement a regional business plan
- Liaise closely between commercial and technical teams
- Gather, analyse and report on market intelligence
- Keep accurate records around sales ledgers and technical information
What you will have:
- BASIS qualification, or technical degree/PhD
- Ideally 5 years technical experience within agronomy
- Full, clean, UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to present technical information passionately
- Strong team ethic
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- Commitment to your own professional development
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on DDI: 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.