Looking to sow the seeds to grow your connections in ag-machinery? - Hampshire/Surrey/Berkshire - DS
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Competitive salary and company vehicle
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Machinery / Service / Technician
- Contract Type
Maybe you're an experienced salesman looking to cultivate your skills with an established dealership? Perhaps your looking to increase your portfolio of clients with support for your career growth in machinery sales?
My client is an established ag-machinery dealership, looking for an experienced machinery sales person in the South East to help build upon their already vast customer base. You will be networking with customers in order to establish new relationships with farmers and hit sales targets. Providing insight into what equipment will meet the customer's needs in order to promote success for their businesses and build relationships for the future.
You will be exposed to a wide variety of machinery, from tractors to ATV's, cultivators to sprayers, no day will be the same.
What your day to day will look like:
- Travelling to farms to assess the needs of the customer and make informed recommendations
- Managing your own diary to ensure customers needs are met quickly to ensure smooth operations on the farm
- Produce and present presentations to new and existing clients
- Develop a technical understanding of the products to consult farmers on their requirements
- Communicating effectively with clients throughout processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop a knowledge of the machinery market in order to evolve sales strategies
- Represent the dealership at shows/events in order to maximise outreach
What you will have:
- Experience in ag-machinery sales
- An understanding of tractors and farm machinery
- Effective communication skills to build relationships with customers
- Ability to understand and communicate across the farming community
- Experience of CNH tractors would be preferred, but is not essential.
If you are looking for an exceptional new opportunity:
Please call Duncan Shaw on 01885 485526 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.