Offer a First Class Service With a Focus on Herd Performance - South East - AW081
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Competitive salary, commission and company vehicle
- Job Sector
- Dairy, Sales & Marketing, Consulting work, Beef, Genetics and Breeding
- Contract Type
Consulting farmers on how this recognised brand can support and direct success towards their own business aims will be your fundamental objective in this role. Having a thorough understanding behind you of the dairy/beef industry will be a vital component to support your understanding when out on farm in this consultative position.
Securing long term, effective relationships with new customers in addition to supporting pre-established clients is your 'bread and butter' to this position. Utilising your knowledge from within the industry, in addition to remaining commercially aware will ensure you are providing your customers with the most effective and up to date information which will be utilised within their herds.
With a highly supportive onboarding training programme, in addition to continued training opportunities throughout your career this business will ensure you have the necessary tools and more to thrive in this vibrant environment and in turn reap the rewards.
- Come from a field based sales environment, or be hungry for the challenge!
- Have a thorough understanding of commercial dairy/beef systems.
- Communicate amongst your team and additional department areas effectively.
- Ability to connect with farmers both over the phone and in person.
- Highly organised.
- Enjoy networking at Agricultural shows and events.
- Keeping updated on sector changes, planning ahead on how these changes may influence business trends.
- Have a proactive mindset and forward thinking attitude.
- Comfortable with travelling the given territory.
- Ability to plan ahead and prioritise workloads.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Why should you join this business?
This business is in an exciting stage of development and growth, offering opportunities for passionate, dedicated individuals to join their team. Unlike other opportunities, this position will not be stagnant - the progression pathways and developmental opportunities are clear and ready for you to utilise.
Additionally you will receive:
- Life assurance
- Health care and dental plan
- Long service awards
- Employee discounts
- Commission scheme
- Company vehicle
- Ongoing training (both UK and abroad)
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 / 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.