Assistant Farm Manager - Breeders - Lincolnshire
This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate, career focused Assistant Farm Manager who is looking to further their career and really make waves in the poultry industry. This is a great company for progression, previous post holders have gone on to area management.
Managing this modern broiler breeder site, you will be managing a small team of individuals who are working to the best welfare standards and production targets. This is a role where you will make a name for yourself and further promote your career within this competitive industry, going on then to further your career within this influential business if desired.
To be successful within the application process you will have had 2/3 years of experience at this level, have good people management skills, a full driving licence and live or be willing to relocate within a commutable distance of the site.
- Liaise regularly with your management team regarding all aspects of flock management
- Maintain Bio Security on the farm
- Monitor flock health - all vaccinations, blood and salmonella testing according to guidelines
- Accurately record housing environment measurements
- Follow daily routines for feeding, water management, litter management and ventilation
- Undertake job related training as and when required
- Set up houses prior to intake of chicks and prepare for movements
- Respond to alarm calls quickly and efficiently
- 2-3 years minimum at Assistant Manager level
- The ability to manage a large team of staff
- The aptitude work on your own initiative when required
- The ability to maintain standards in the farm managers absence
- Organised and detailed approach to duties
- Able to prioritise duties / tasks with the guidance of the farm manager
- Full UK Driving Licence
A competitive salary package is offered depending on experience and qualifications.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email your CV to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.