Marketing and Communications Manager - Feed Sector - East Midlands - Hybrid 2/5
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- East midlands
- A competitive salary and lifestyle benefits are on
- Job Sector
- Dairy, Sales & Marketing, Beef, Sheep
- Contract Type
This is your opportunity to lead the marketing and communications of this heavy-weight business within the agricultural feed trade. Established with over 90 years of expertise of producing industry leading products, this client is looking for a marketing and communications manager as part of their succession plan.
Our client has a broad portfolio of feed specialties, feed additives, premixes and nutritional models and services, as well as expert advice and support to B2B and on farm. You will be responsible for developing marketing strategies in line with the commercial and technical teams needs and requirements to support the successful relationships with customers - you will be the go-to person for all things marketing.
Your Day- To- Day:
- Formulating the marketing strategy for the business in close collaboration with commercial and technical managers across all species with long and short term plans to achieve the agreed goals
- Working with your colleagues to translate the marketing strategy into effective and efficient communications plans
- Develop useful and advantageous tools and materials for internal and external use to result in profitable growth
- Manage and liaise with external agencies to deliver cost effective marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyse competitor activity, customer and end user needs to provide accurate information to the broader teams to formulate an effective marketing strategy
- Travelling to visit customers to further support their businesses
- Degree Educated in either marketing or business-related subjects
- Ideally experience in a similar role in the agricultural or feed sector
- Animal Health/Animal Nutrition knowledge would be an advantage in this process
- Ability to demonstrate brand and product management
- Experience of implementing successful B2B campaigns using outsourced agencies and media
- Good commercial understanding of the industry and it's challenges
- Financially secure, global business - no need to be concerned about job security
- Company Vehicle - this can be organised in a way that is most suitable for you
- Healthcare Perks incl dental cover and eye checks - keep yourself healthy and gets you and your loved ones back to feeling yourself again should you fall ill
- Bonus Scheme - everyone can do with a little extra help during these tricky times
- Global and Local feel - this business really makes you feel as part of the family and still gives you access to some of the world's finest marketeers and industry experts.
A competitive salary and lifestyle benefits are on offer for this exceptional role, based on prior experience.
Would you like to know more?
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485 525 or email and up to date CV in word format to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description, and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.