In this position, fully utilising your knowledge and experience from within the dairy sector will allow you to assess dairy herds and optimise their performance.
Joining this very well established business as the Dairy Specialist, you have the ability to effectively support farmers in the North of England. With the company's extensive range of products, you will provide a high quality service to farmers whilst maintaining excellent customer relationships.
If you're looking to combine your enthusiasm for dairy, with a position providing ongoing support, this is the role to consider.
To be considered:
- Strong practical dairy experience is essential.
- Understanding of nutritional requirements at all stages of production will be highly beneficial.
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial, however not essential.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ambition and determination.
- Full UK driving license.
Why join this business?
- My client is highly reputable and established within the sector.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Competitive salary.
- Company vehicle.
- Profit share scheme available.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.