Are Integrity and Adding Value Essential To You? - Cumbria/Lancashire
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Cumbria / Lancashire
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Dairy, Livestock, Sales & Marketing, Animal Nutrition
- Contract Type
Working closely providing support to additional field-based team members is what this role is solely focused on. Coming from a practical agricultural, animal health or agricultural retail background is key to understanding the missing components to the on-farm sales being made.
Actively being out on farm, offering advice on the vast product range available will be your main focus. Combine this with the flexibility of being based from home, for a business who genuinely care about your career development whose culture is second to none, the question is, why wouldn't you consider this type of opportunity?
- Have an excellent understanding of the agricultural industry from a practical perspective.
- Being AMTRA qualified would be highly beneficial, however not essential.
- Commercial awareness.
- Previous agricultural sales experience would be an advantage however not essential.
- Demonstrate that you are a true team player.
- Adaptability to different scenarios.
- Ability to 'get stuck in' within the team environment.
Perks of joining this team!
- This team has been built and developed on true core values.
- Opportunities for those with more established experience to flourish into their next opportunity.
- Diverse range of areas to this business, ranging from ruminant feed to animal health and dairy hygiene products.
- Plenty of team building opportunities and support on offer.
- Added benefits of commission.
- Career development within the business.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.