Ambitious to succeed with a Bovine passion? -Wales, Wiltshire and Gloucester
First thing's first - Why is this opportunity right for you?
This business is in an exciting stage of development and growth, offering opportunities for passionate, dedicated individuals to join their team. Unlike other opportunities, this position will not be stagnant - the progression pathways and developmental opportunities are clear and ready for you to utilise.
In addition to this, you will also receive:
- Life assurance
- Health care and dental plan
- Long service awards
- Employee discounts
- Commission scheme
- Company vehicle
- Ongoing training (both UK and abroad)
If you have a keen eye for cattle and the attributes to lead your team into a new era of successful sales, you may just be looking at your next career move. An impressive opportunity has arisen to join one of the sectors most prominent businesses, moving forwards with the times into a bright new age.
You will have direct responsibility of your team members in ensuring sales objectives are met and customer relationships blossom. With impressive onboarding training in addition to continued support throughout your career, this business will ensure you have the necessary tools and more to thrive in this vibrant environment and in turn reap the rewards.
To be considered for this position:
- Ideally be experienced in leading, mentoring or supporting a successful sales team.
- Preferably have knowledge of both commercial and pedigree cattle.
- Communicate amongst your team and additional department areas effectively.
- Highly organised.
- Enjoy networking at Agricultural shows and events.
- Keeping updated on sector changes, planning ahead on how these changes may influence business trends.
- Ability to travel the given territory which may on occasion require pre-arranged nights away.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 / 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.