Do you thrive on organising and supporting your team and leading them to success? - North of UK
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Cumbria / North West England / North East England
- Competitive salary, commission, company vehicle an
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Livestock, Sales & Marketing, Animal Nutrition
- Contract Type
If you love having the diversity of a role which provides access to some of the most accurate information on the market and improving herd performance this opportunity is something to contemplate.
With elite services and products on offer through this business, you will have all the tools to ensure your customers are provided with the best possible service and advice. It is essential that organisation of team members and herd records are maintained to the very last detail to allow smooth running of business, therefore having experience in this area would be highly advantageous.
Be the true leader of your team, motivating, supporting and advising whilst offering the enthusiasm for collaboration.
- Ability to manage/lead a team.
- Be proficient in data handling and record keeping.
- Offer excellent customer service, both over the phone and on farm.
- Have the ability to produce written reports and action plans to customers.
- Thorough knowledge of the dairy/beef sector and herd management styles.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
This business is in an exciting stage of development and growth, offering opportunities for passionate, dedicated individuals to join their team. Unlike other opportunities, this position will not be stagnant - the progression pathways and developmental opportunities are clear and ready for you to utilise.
In addition to this, you will also receive:
- Life assurance
- Health care and dental plan
- Long service awards
- Employee discounts
- Commission scheme
- Company vehicle
- Ongoing training (both UK and abroad)
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 / 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.