UK Commercial Manager-Dairy Sector
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- A generous package and superb career opportunities
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Arable & Agronomy, Dairy, Livestock, Management
- Contract Type
Would you like to run your own business with the added security of a pre-existing company behind you? I am searching for people with management experience in supply chains, business development, sales and operations. You will have the reins to come up with new ideas and to make business critical decisions.
This role has come up due to having over 30 years of success in the dairy product industry and need for expansion within the company. This is a very exciting time to join this company. Although the business is growing quickly, they still have a family feel and have a fair, honest culture.
An average day will see you:
- Managing and co-ordinating staff
- Ongoing business development
- Overseeing P&L and balance sheets
- On the road visiting clients in busy times
- Discussing possible business ideas-working closely with director
- Proven sales experience-5 years plus ideally
- Business Development experience
- Profit and loss dealings
- Ability to create and continue building strong relationships with both customers and colleagues
Package: A generous package and superb career opportunities.
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524, 07875197231 or e-mail your CV (in word format) and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.