Marketing Data Analyst
Role: Marketing Data Analyst
Reporting to: Data Intelligence Manager
Location: Preston – Hybrid working
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
What you will be doing:
The Marketing Data Analyst is a pivotal role within the data team, reporting directly to the Data Intelligence Manager.
This role will be responsible for helping the wider business to use data, measuring and reporting on the key marketing performance metrics, visualising and presenting reports to colleagues or clients, as well as performing various ad hoc data-related tasks.
Working closely with our sales, marketing, and wider teams, you will become an expert in the data that Agriconnect holds, and the processes behind preparing that data for use. As such, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required, as the role will involve a lot of contact with people from varying backgrounds.
This is a great opportunity to advance in a career in data and offers a large exposure to a variety of technologies and platforms.
What we value:
Our ideal candidate will have experience working in a data, analytics, or marketing role. Good communication and people management skills are essential, as is a logical mindset. Prior experience with any of the following is high desired:
- Data visualisation tools, preferably PowerBi
- Excellent Excel skills, particularly pivot tables and Vlookups
- Email technology (Adestra preferred)
- CRM systems (Salesforce, Wyvern, or something similar)
- Google Analytics, or similar analytics technology
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
Preferred, but not essential:
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience with Marketing platforms like Sprout, ZOHO, Hubspot
We offer an excellent package including:
- Journalist training
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after two years
- Hybrid working
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Free life assurance
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- Employee assistance programme
- Great training and development. Throughout your career at Agriconnect you will receive continued career development support from our management team
Agriconnect is the largest multi-platform agricultural information business in the UK. Our brands reach deeply into all the major agricultural sectors – arable, dairy, livestock, agricultural machinery, finance, and equipment. We take a farmer-centric approach to media. Our job is to help farmers run their farms more efficiently and make better purchasing decisions. There are many ways in which we can do this – magazines, websites, webinars, podcasts, conferences, events, and marketplaces.
Agriconnect is a business unit within the Arc network, a global events, data, and media platform. Arc is a fast-growing global events, data, and media platform with a varied portfolio content led portals, magazines, and events.
We strive to create a culture that is open and respectful, where differences are valued and celebrated. We want everyone to be able to reach their full potential, so we are committed to cultivating a company that promotes inclusion and belonging.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Are you keen to join the Agriconnect Family? Email your CV and a covering letter via the apply button now. to Emma.Williamson@Agriconnect.com to start your journey.
If this isn't the right job for you then perhaps you have a friend who might be suitable? Please forward this on.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!