An exciting position has arisen to join our clients Calf & Cattle Sales Team in Cheshire
Reporting directly to the Livestock Director, this role will be a combination of office and field based.
- To act as key account manager for existing customer partnerships.
- Ensure a high level of service at all times.
- Onboarding and developing strong relationships with new farms as we look to expand our sales base.
- Handle any issues that may arise regarding, transport, calf health, in a timely, professional, and efficient manner.
- Cross sell other company products to your customers.
- Follow up on new enquires through a variety of channels in a swift manner.
- Log all activities through our CRM system.
- Visit existing and new customers on a regular basis to maintain good relationships.
- Work with the Team in our collection centre each week, ensuring batches are ready and dispatched correctly.
- Hit key targets and objectives set.
The ideal individual will have;
- A passion for Agriculture.
- Knowledge of the livestock industry and across allbreeds of cattle.
- Extremely motivated.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team.
- Have a can-do attitude.
In return we can offer a competitive salary and bonus structure, with a progression plan for those that wish to advance their career. Training will be provided for this role and any advanced training would be supported.