Providing an accurate breeding service, offering the highest value out on farm whilst working in conjunction with Precision Service Managers could be your next opportunity to step in to.
With a close eye for herd behaviour and heat detection, you will have the ability to coordinate herd breeding plans to their optimum efficiency levels. Understanding cattle is paramount in this role, particularly dairy, in addition to supporting your client base within your given area.
Coming from an active AI background would be highly advantageous, however full training will be provided by this industry leading genetics business.
- Established practical livestock background.
- Highly organised mindset; you will be required to maintain all herd records in addition to diary management.
- Preferably be accustomed to heat detection within herds.
- AI trained would be an advantage.
- Ability to converse with customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Liaise within your team and be a clear communicator.
- Flexible work ethic; inseminating cattle at appropriate times to ensure best conception rates.
- IT literate.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Full training by leading industry professionals.
- Clear progression pathways for your career development.
- Company vehicle.
- Free BUPA healthcare and Dental plan.
- Life assurance
- Working for a highly established business whose reputation and genetic pool speaks for itself.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 / 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.