Role: Sales Administrator
Reporting to: Head of Commercial Sales and Development
Location: Preston – Hybrid working in place
Contract: 6 month fixed term contract
Hours: 35 per week
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team and support our sales team as a Sales Administrator. The main purpose of the role is to support the sales teams to enable them to meet revenue targets and achieve company KPI’s and objectives. The role will require producing and analysing sales reports as a sales system administrator. You will assist in lead generation by racking data and highlighting potential opportunities or focus areas.
- Extracting data from the sales systems to generate reports on revenue/volume/costs and productivity.
- Ongoing analysis of the above reports to flag any potential changes in sales habits
- Update top customer reports and general client spend information
- Track sales team productivity, including call stats and new business
- Monitor competitor titles
- Produce page analysis and market share reports
- Be involved in the lead generation and allocation process
- Report sales KPIs on a monthly basis
- Administrative duties to include sending initial subscriber copies, sorting the post and covering the phones.
You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, and Excel (i.e., spreadsheets, manipulation of data, formulas, importing and exporting of files)
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong detail focus
- Takes ownership for issues and problems
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to deliver objectives
We offer an excellent package including:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after two years (pro rata’d)
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing training. Throughout your career at Agriconnect you will receive continued career development support from our management team
- Exceptional career progression. We are ever-evolving, if you work hard and do well - with our help and support there are no limits to your speed of progress
Agriconnect is the largest multi-platform agricultural information business in the UK. Our brands reach deeply into all the major agricultural sectors – arable, dairy, livestock, agricultural machinery, finance, and equipment. We take a farmer-centric approach to media.
Agriconnect is a business unit within the Arc network, a global events, data, and media platform. Arc is a fast-growing global events, data, and media platform with a varied portfolio content led portals, magazines, and events.
We strive to create a culture that is open and respectful, where differences are valued and celebrated. We want everyone to be able to reach their full potential, so we are committed to cultivating a company that promotes inclusion and belonging.