- Are you looking to take your clinical practice into a new direction?
- Perhaps you have been in a more commercial role and are looking to get back on farm, hands on with cattle?
- Passionate about cattle genetics and keen to join a progressive, ambitious business?
I am looking for an experienced Farm Vet looking to take on an exciting new role within a successful, progressive cattle business in the West Midlands. This ambitious company has gone through a significant expansion period over the past few years making real headway in achieving their goal of becoming one of the finest pedigree breeding units in the world.
Now is the time to join this innovative business, their growth means they are now looking to take on a vet to specialise in reproduction. You will be hands on, working closely with the Commercial Director and Farm Manager towards all future development at this state of the art facility.
The right person will be passionate about cattle genetics, keen to develop in their role and take pride in their work, in order to continue the exceptional herd health and fertility status of which this passionate business pride themselves.
- To manage all herd health and best practise across all aspects of the job role.
- Coordination of embryo transfer, Flush and AI programs according to the breeding programme.
- Training of the farms team alongside the Farm Manager to promote high health skills throughout the team.
- Develop and implement health testing protocols to safeguard high value animals and promote safe movements between sites.
- To establish relationships with pharmaceutical suppliers and order and maintain appropriate medical stocks.
- Support with nutritional plans for Bull collection unit, Embryo Unit & Recipients to better improve fertility across the units.
The package is flexible dependent on prior experience.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation