Agri-food Writer & Marketer - Homebased/Hybrid/Oxfordshire
My client is looking for an experienced writer with a passion for agriculture. In this remote working role, you will be responsible for content writing on behalf of a very successful marketing agency based in the UK. Tired of people breathing down your neck? You will be granted autonomy and creative freedom to express your style of writing, with an excellent support network to help with your development.
This is your opportunity to join a growing business and not just in the arable sense. With a growing network of clients there are plenty of projects to sink your teeth into! You will be someone with a flair for marketing and excellent PR skills, with the foresight to plan tactical campaigns and build relationships.
- Demonstrable portfolio of writing in the agricultural sector.
- Possess a good knowledge of the agricultural industry.
- High attention to detail and confidence when delivering presentations.
- Ability to work closely with clients and show flexibility in immersing yourself within the work culture.
- Excellent commercial understanding when pitching to new clients.
- Ability to manage your own timetable and work autonomously to plan and meet deadlines.
- Strong numeracy skills and an understanding of data analytics.
What's in it for you?
- Generous experience led salary.
- Opportunities for personal development and career growth.
- Freedom for creative expression, support when needed!
If you are looking for an exceptional new opportunity:
Please call Duncan Shaw on 01885 485526 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.