Are YOU Looking for the Chance to Apply your Practical Dairy Experience to a Sales Opportunity? - So
No more seven day working with this exciting opportunity for someone with extensive dairy experience to apply their knowledge, as part of the UK sales team, on behalf of an established business branching out into agriculture.
As Area Sales Manager, you will be liaising with trade manufacturers, demonstrating the benefits of this innovative dairy industry technology which include herd fertility, health and improved yield. You will spend the majority of your days out on the road visiting trade manufacturers rather than behind an office desk, developing relationships with new customers in order to expand the business. This is your time to shine, taking ownership of your area, developing a ledger of clients and laying the foundations for success.
- You will be an experienced dairy farmer with an interest in technology and advancement in the industry.
- You will be confident, with excellent communication skills both face to face and via telephone.
- You will be proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- You will be flexible in your approach to working, managing your own calendar in order to meet the demands of customers.
- You will be autonomous in your working, with the drive to work independently.
What you will receive:
- A competitive salary dependent upon experience.
- A company vehicle with mileage allowance.
- Dedication to your long-term development.
If you are looking for an exceptional new opportunity:
Please call Duncan Shaw on 01885 485526 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.