Are You An Experienced Sales Person With A Passion For Dairy Technology? - South England
My client is looking for an experienced sales person with an understanding of the trials and tribulations faced by the average dairy farmer. As an established business exploring a new market, my client can offer you a game-changing product to take to market that will help farmers increase yield, whilst optimizing herd health and fertility.
About the role:
- You will be on the road presenting this product to trade manufacturers, explaining the benefits of this technology in the construction of milking parlours and cow sheds.
- You will help represent the business at trade shows, using your industry knowledge to develop new business and build relationships with customers.
- You will be responsible for covering the South of England, with mileage expenses and company vehicle provided.
- You will be reporting to the sales director, devising strategies and producing reports on business development.
- You will have a strong sales background within the dairy industry.
- You will be confident, with excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, to include MS Office packages.
- You will be flexible in your approach to working, managing your own calendar in order to meet the demands of customers.
- You will be autonomous in your working, with the drive to work independently.
What you will receive:
- Competitive experience led salary package.
- Company vehicle and mileage allowance.
- Excellent support in your career development.
If you are looking for an exceptional new opportunity:
Please call Duncan Shaw on 01885 485526 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.