Malcolm Harrison Auctions Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced and competent supervisor with a good working knowledge in the haulage and/or plant sectors. The position requires a high work ethic, self-motivated individual with the capacity to deal with site issues effectively, liaise with customer and vendors professionally and be camera/computer literate. We shall work with the right person to further his/her leadership ambition within the company.
- Hold an HGV license and must be able to operate forklifts/plant.
- Good knowledge of the haulage/plant industry.
- Be able to self-manage.
- Managing workflow and site set-up working alongside the Directors, Auction Manager and set-up team.
- Creating and managing set-up team time-scales and meeting auction deadlines i.e. Cataloguing items & checks; photographs; item descriptions.
- Good communication skills essential.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Maintain and gain new customer relationships.
- Willingness to work away from home and available to work Saturday’s as the auction calendar requires throughout the year.
Start date: ASAP.
Applications and CV’s via the apply button by the 28th February 2022.