Looking for a role where you can support your local farming community? - West Mids
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- West Mids
- Competitive salary and career progression.
- Job Sector
- Sales & Marketing, Insurance
- Contract Type
Living in the world of Agriculture is a lifestyle, built on like minded ideas, a passion for the UK countryside and providing food for the public's meal times. In this role you will play a fundamental part of ensuring that British farmers are supported in the best way possible.
Joining this busy and thriving insurance office in the West Midlands you will be serving one of the company's largest areas offering advice on products that will help protect their client's livelihood. The right person for this role will use their people skills to build long lasting relationships and expand opportunities within the West Midlands territory.
- This company has been awarded The Gallup Exceptional Workplace award as well as being recognised as one of Glassdoor's 50 best places to work
- Over 600 hours of wellbeing activities delivered back to employees last year
- Life Assurance Cover and Private Medical Insurance provided
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
This varied role is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of this area and it's warm leads as well as the chance to grow your own customer base. You could be the 'wellies on the ground' understanding the ins and outs of your customer's businesses, becoming and extension of their on farm support and ensuring they stay profitable.
Your Day Could Look Like:
- Calling on friendly, existing customers to build relationships by reviewing policies at renewal stage.
- Identifying, developing and generating General Insurance, Financial Services and Health and Safety support leads from existing and new customers.
- Day-to-day management of existing accounts by implementing changes to commercial, personal and motor policies dependant on their needs
- Cross selling financial lines policies and cover enhancements to existing clients
To Be Considered you will:
- Have experience in the Agricultural industry and demonstrate an understanding of practices
- Be self-motivated
- Have excellent negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Be A team player
- Have Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Have A full UK driving license is required as you will be required to visit clients at their premises as part of the role.
Whilst previous experience in the insurance market is an advantage, those with an interest to cross over to the commercial sector and develop their skills are encouraged to apply - as are graduates.
A competitive salary and rewards package with on going support and career progression opportunities are on offer to the right person.
Want to find out more?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: Office 01885 485525, Mobile 07506296301 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com , Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Similar searches: Permanent, Insurance, Sales & Marketing, West Midlands