Junior Consultant Opportunity - South West
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- South West
- Job Sector
- Apprenticeship / Trainee / Graduate, Arable & Agronomy, Consulting work
- Contract Type
In the current agricultural market it is more important than ever to ensure your farming clients have the support and guidance to enable them to the maximum benefits from applicable grants and support. This is an opportunity to use your analytic and detail orientated skill sets to proactively support farmers in the South West of England - You may come from an agronomy background, milk recording background, auditing background or maybe you're a grad?
Why Consider This Role?
- Small business - big reputation - be part of a close knit, well respected team in the South West
- Flexibility - want to work from home? Or the office or a hybrid of both? - that's fine
- Tailored training - have an idea on where you'd like your career to go? This business will support you in getting there.
This well respected client is looking for a Junior Consultant to join their expanding team - servicing a variety of customers mostly within the dairy industry, they are looking for someone with excellent detail orientation who has either a background or interest in either environmental schemes or compliance. Everyone knows successful farming starts from the soil up - so if you have an interest in soil management or agronomy, this may also interest you.
Your Day to Day Could Look Like:
- Carrying out Soil Management Plans
- Advising on stewardships and grants
- Carrying out checks and advising in cross compliance
- NVZ Regulation support
- Health and Safety checks and compliance out on farm.
What You'll Need To Be Considered:
- Degree Educated in a related subject
- An agricultural background and an empathy with the industry and it's challenges
- A detailed and organised approach to your work
- A good understanding of IT programmes for use in budgeting and prediction tools.
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- BASIS and/or FACTS would be an advantage but are not requirements
Those with a base in the agricultural industry and are looking for a change or new sector are encouraged to apply, as are graduates who have a degree in relevant fields.
A competitive salary and ongoing training in areas of your interest are offered when joining this recognized business.
Would you like to know more?
For a confidential discussion - please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 / 07506296370 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Similar searches: Permanent, Apprenticeship / Trainee / Graduate, Arable & Agronomy, Consulting work, South West