Dairy Cow Improvement Specialist - Cumbria
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Competitive basic plus bonus structure
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Dairy, Sales & Marketing, Genetics and Breeding
- Contract Type
Do you come from a block calving background and looking to transition into your next forward thinking adventure?
Here lies your step into the commercial world, particularly if you come from either an Autumn or Spring block calving background. With this expertise under your belt, you will be the influencer out on predominantly NZ style systems in the UK who follow block calving patterns.
If you are looking to join a business which will nurture and encourage your personal growth this is something to highly consider. A specialised product portfolio will be yours to navigate, specialising in reproductive performance.
What do you need to be considered?:
- Come from a dairy based background, preferably block calving NZ style system.
- Work well independently as well as amongst the pre-existing team.
- Genomic testing knowledge would be advantageous, however not essential.
- Ability to interpret data from a herd performance perspective.
- Be IT literate.
- Have the drive for field based sales.
- Be the 'added spark' to compliment the already well established and knowledgeable team.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
Why should you join this business?
- Specified products to support the customer individually.
- Specialised within the sector.
- Full induction process and support for new starters, with on going training.
- Be part of the expansion and development of this business, paired with the support from an industry giant.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 / 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employ-ment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Execu-tive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Similar searches: Permanent, Animal Health, Dairy, Genetics and Breeding , Sales & Marketing, Cumbria