Agricultural Commercial Manager- Midlands with UK and Ireland travel
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Competitive basic salary
- Job Sector
- Dairy, Machinery / Service / Technician, Management
- Contract Type
I am looking for someone to join a renowned international dairy business at a senior management level, this business critical role is key to maintaining and growing the extensive dealership network in the UK and Ireland.
If you have proven experience operating as a Managing Director, Commercial Manager or General Manager - looking to join a highly successful business during a revolutionary period of development, this could be for you.
This thriving international business head up their UK and Ireland operations from their Midlands base, they are responsible for manufacturing and distributing some of the most innovative and renowned dairy industry equipment globally. I am looking for a skilled and diligent leader who fundamentally understands how to motivated a team, invested in not only team training but team culture to get the best results for the business.
- Extensive experience in team management/development.
- Ideally, a relevant business related qualification such as an MBA.
- Agricultural understanding, particularly dairy industry experience.
- A passion for driving business forward through positive leadership.
- Either based in, or willing to relocate to the area.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Manager:
- Producing and championing a strategic growth plan.
- Striving for increased uptake of the company's products.
- Operating as the General Manager for all operations in the UK.
- Manage and develop cost-effective operations and drive market development opportunities.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with the dealership network, ensuring they are adhering to company standards.
- Lead the management and general team, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance while maintaining a positive and engaged work environment.
- Ensure performance appraisal, training and professional development procedures are in place.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Car allowance.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Extensive benefits list.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Similar searches: Permanent, East Mids, Dairy, Machinery / Service / Technician, Management, West Midlands