Copy of Machinery Sales Professional Focused On The Future? - National
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- National Travel
- A competitive salary plus generous commission sche
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Machinery / Service / Technician, Sales & Marketing, Technical
- Contract Type
Do you have a genuine interest in Agricultural Machinery and are looking for a role that captures your passion for regenerative farming? Roles such as these offer an opportunity to shape the approach of farming in the future, sharing knowledge and distributing highly innovative minimum tillage products.
You would be joining this team as National Sales Manager, travelling the length and breadth of the country with a particular focus on the West and North initially. This is an exciting time to join this up and coming business that has seen significant success in it's time already, taking ideas and developing those into innovative products that have real value on the market.
This is your opportunity to take your career to the next level, with the support of a business that is rapidly expanding and has a clear strategy for the future ahead. A person that can take on this role with energy and enthusiasm will be rewarded with the exceptional career development that they deserve.
What do I need to be considered?
- Previous territory sales experience is essential.
- A solid knowledge of arable farming practices and Agricultural machinery.
- An interest in regenerative farming would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build outstanding professional relationships.
- The tenacity and drive to succeed in a Field Sales role.
- A high level of motivation and confidence.
On offer in return:
- A competitive salary plus generous commission scheme.
- Company vehicle.
- Exceptional career development opportunities with a growing business, both nationally and internationally.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Rachel Murray on: 01885 498177/ 07498665961 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Similar searches: England, Permanent, Arable & Agronomy, Machinery / Service / Technician, Sales & Marketing, Technical , West Midlands, Scotland, Wales